Sinergi Perdana Sdn. Bhd. is a consortium formed by Malaysia’s biggest government plantation agencies, namely Rubber Industry Smallholders Development Authority (RISDA), FELCRA Berhad and Federal Land Development Authority (FELDA). The consortium is under the supervision of the Ministry of Rural and Regional Development (KKLW).
The initial idea to form Sinergi Perdana Sdn. Bhd. was put forward by Prime Minister, YAB Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib Tun Hj. Abdul Razak, for the 3 agencies to coordinate their plans and strategies in exploring various business ventures especially in fertilizer and agrochemical business.
- Collaborating and pooling of resources together by providing platform to stakeholders to diversify their business activities
- Participating in economic growth through agriculture-related business including opportunities for smallholders
- Venturing into agriculture-related business that would provide synergistic value to shareholders and ultimately improve business efficiency and productivity
- Supply competent, skilled and knowledgeable workforce at all levels for the agriculture-related business
- Improve R & D infrastructure and policies as a key enabler to develop the agriculture market